Are you ready to celebrate St. Patrick’s day in speech therapy?! I am! I feel that using holiday themed resources breaks up my lesson plans and brings a bit of excitement to the lessons. Check out these ten themed freebies for St. Patrick’s day!
- St. Patrick’s Day Language Pack by Speech Therapy Plans – This freebie includes a reinforcer activity, basic sentence match up, and following multiple step directions!
- St. Patrick’s Day Positional Words Book by My Special Learners– This is a cute interactive hands-on book targeting positional phrases using St. Patrick’s day icons and vocabulary.
- St. Patrick’s Day Pronouns by Speech is Sweet – This packet targets basic He/She/They with St. Patricks day characters!
- St. Patrick’s Day Multiple Meanings Game by Speech Ace- This is a cute game targeting multiple words. It can be played as the game is intended or used as flashcards.
- St. Patrick’s Day Barrier Game by GoldCountrySLP -I love barrier games! So many language concepts can be covered while using barrier games!
- Roll & Cover Articulation and Language Reinforcers by Mindy Stenger –This freebie provides six different reinforcer pages!
- Articulation Word Search Puzzles by slp701 – These word search puzzles target /r, s, l/ using St. Patrick’s day vocabulary.
- St. Patrick’s Day Pudding Recipe by Word to the Wise – Using recipes in speech therapy can be so much fun and very functional! You can easily target articulation, language and fluency with recipes! Plus you get a yummy treat when done!
- St. Patrick’s Day Conversation and Writing Prompts by Allison Fors – This free pack has both a printed and no print option!
- St. Patrick’s Day Open Ended Activities by Speech Sanity – This pack has several open-ended games to help pull mixed groups together!
Fun St Patricks Day Activities by Home Speech Home – Check out all these fun and functional ideas!
Do you know of any other amazing St. Patrick’s day activities? If so, please share in the comments below!