In an effort to try to keep student learning on track during this new normal, I went searching for some fun summer freebies! Check out these ten Summer themed freebies I found that can easily be adapted for teletherapy or sent home for practice if needed!
- Grab my S’more Fun Open-Ended Games -S’mores! Sweet S’more, Smelly S’more, Spicy S’more, and Strawberry S’more! This open-ended game is a recipe for fun!
- Articulation Summer Calendar by Schoolhouse Talk- These Articulation Calendars can be used year after year! Make sure to also grab her free Language Calendars too! Amazing!
- Summer Speech and Language by Natalie Snyders – Great ideas to share with families to practice speech and language at home.
- Summer Speech and Language Mini Bundle by Short and Sweet Speech – This packet is full of speech and language activities!
- No Print Expanding Sentences by Language Speech and Literacy – A great No Print of real pictures to target who/what/where and pronouns!
- Cooking Up Articulation (L and N) by Power Speech and Language– Super cute BOOM Cards activity! Easy to target articulation and language.
- Summer Speech and Language Activities Newsletter by The Speech Meadow – Love this newsletter filled with ideas for families!
- No Print Open-Ended Water Fight by Speech Therapy Plans– This freebie is a great open-ended game to use in teletherapy.
- Outdoor Scavenger Hunt by KaylaSLP – A great way to get a family out together while targeting speech and language!
- Speech and Language Digital Spinners by Fun in Speech– Great for teletherapy or for families practicing at home!
Looking for more ideas? Check out these blog posts!
Check out these ideas to avoid the Summer Slide in Speech – Ideas to share with Families!
Fab Five Freebies for Summer: Part 2 by The Digital SLP – More freebies!
Summer Themed Speech and Language Activities by Speech and Language Kids– Super cute ideas!
11 Ideas by Speech and Language by Speech Therapy Talk, LLC – Check out these fun ideas!