Halloween is seriously my favorite holiday! I am not huge on dressing up now. However, I love to see the kids dress up and I enjoy the magic of imagination! Check out ten MORE Halloween freebies that I found. You can find the original 10 freebies (and links to other Halloween Round-ups HERE.
- 5 Little Pumpkins Sitting on a Gate by My Teletherapy Room – This cute boom card set is perfect for Halloween with your Pre-K and early special education classrooms!
- Halloween Costumes with Negation by Very Visual SLPs – This boom card set is great for students working on who questions and negation.
- Which Letters Articulation Boom Cards by Thumb Bunny Speech– This is an amazing Articulation FREEBIE! It targets /k, g, f, v, j, l, s, r, ch, sh, th/ in intial, medial, and final word positions all with a Halloween theme!
- Spooky Speech Word Lists and Activities by Sublime Speech – This packet targets multiple meaning words, antonyms, synonyms, and following directions all with an Autumn theme!
- Halloween Main Idea and Details by Just Speechie SLP– Contains 12 Halloween Stories, a main ideas template and a double-wide game board.
- Halloween Idiom Monster Match by SLP Madness – Super cute game matching the Halloween themed idiom with its meaning!
- What are they thinking: Social Skills Activity for Halloween by Speech Paths- Great for talking about facial expressions and emotions, perspective taking, and respecting others!
- Halloween Roll and Race by Peachie Speechie – Easy to use and keep students engaged with this open-ended worksheet.
- Halloween Articulation Word Search by Communication Window – Word searches for /r/ and /s/ with a Halloween vocabulary.
- Halloween No Print Interactive Open-Ended Game by Tech n’ Talk SLPs – This fun little interactive no print is perfect for mixed groups or as a reinforcement game.
Halloween Books for Speech Therapy– Ideas you can target different goals with these books!