Do you use New Year’s themed resources in your speech room? I typically do not use them since I tend to use seasonal themes. However, 2020 has been a difficult year and looking forward to the future sounds like a wonderful idea! I have spent a lot of this time thinking about what I look forward to and what I want to work towards. Therefore, I feel like this may also give our students a chance for a “fresh start” too. Check out these five New Year’s freebies that I found.
- New Year’s Resolutions Worksheet by Kayla SLP – This great freebie is perfect for helping students look forwards and make plans for a new year.
- New Years Roll and Race by Peachie Speechie – Cute open-ended game that can be used with any goal.
- New Years Conversation Starter Game by The SLT Scrapbook – This freebie includes great conversation starter cards and a gameboard. Perfect for mixed groups!
- New Year’s Articulation by Speech is Sweet – This packet includes initial position articulation pages for /k, f, s, l, r, th/ and an open-ended page too!
- New Year’s Preschool Language Boom Cards by Itty Bitty Speech – This freebie has the resources to create interactive books but it also includes the Boom Cards too. It targets basic vocabulary, verbs, prepositions, and a communication board.