After this past school year, I decided that I definitely needed to take the time to replenish my energy and spend time with family. However, I know that not all of us get our Summers off and some of us are still providing services during July. Check out these ten 4th of July freebies that I found for you.
- Map, Mash & Mark: Fourth of July Conversational Exchange – These cute bookmarks include speech and language facts and quotes.
- Fourth of July Preschool Language Unit by Itty Bitty Speech – Preschool Language unit targeting action words, pronouns, and vocabulary.
- All about 4th of July Lapbook by The Speech Attic – This lap book freebie includes a Nonfiction passage about why we celebrate this holiday with comprehension questions, Tier 2 vocabulary words, and more.
- 100 Trials 4th of July Challenge by Peachie Speechie – This open-ended freebie is a great way to get 100 trials in and/or to use as an open-ended game by adding a die and having students race to color in all of the fireworks.
- 4th of July Descriptive Scene by Speech and Language Therapy Cafe – This freebie includes a one-page pictured scene where you can work on wh questions, pronouns, prepositions, and narration.
- 4th of July Language Activities by Speechie Sparkle – This packet targets vocabulary matching, categories, following directions, wh questions, and can be used for articulation carryover too!
- Social Story: Fourth of July by HaydenSLP – This is a simple social story that you can share with your students and their families that share what to expect and requests to make if the fireworks are too loud.
- Flag Token Board Boom Cards by Communication CrAZe – This boom deck is a quick way to keep track of trials and/or to use as a token board.
- Following Directions 4th of July Freebie by Kathy Babineau – This freebie can be used with the included directions or used as an open-ended page to create more complex directions.
- 4th of July Thumbprint Art and Articulation by Panda Speech – This fun packet targets initial /r/, r-blends and has three open-ended thumbprint art pages.
Looking for more ideas? Check out these blog posts!
- Fourth of July Activities for Speech Therapy by The SLP Solution – Great ideas to share with families.
- 4th of July Bingo by Heather’s Speech Therapy – Free bingo game!