With the uncertain times that Covid-19 has brought, those of us back to work really need to do our best to keep spirits up for our students. I know that is easier said than done sometimes. In my own house, I battle it daily with my own daughter. While her daddy works nights as a respiratory therapist and quarantines himself off during the day in an effort to reduce exposure for us, I tackle the job of keeping the house running, make sure we have meals prepped, homeschooling her, working from home, and keeping both of our spirits up as best as I can. I know I am not alone. We are all facing this together and doing the best we can. I hope everyone is happy and healthy in your home. Stay safe!
In an effort to try to keep student learning on track and provide holiday-themed resources so that this new normal we are currently facing does not seem so different as before, I went searching for some fun Easter freebies! Check out these ten Easter-themed freebies I found that can easily be adapted for teletherapy if needed!
- Grab my Easter Basic Verbs and Prepositions Tic-Tac-Toe Games – This freebie multiple tic-tac-toe games both in color and in black and white.
- Editable and Interactive Easter Game by Simply Speaking SLP– I love that this is editable and so easy to use! Perfect for Teletherapy too!
- No Print Easter Egg Hunt by Tech N’ Talk SLPs – This freebie is an adorable way to keep students engaged and to use as a motivator for student behavior.
- Easter Express /k/ Articulation Sound Sort by My Teletherapy Room – This fun BOOM cards freebie allows students to engage in the activity by moving the pictures to the beginning, middle, and end slots while practicing their /k/ sound.
- No Print Following Directions Spring Boom Cards by BVG SLP – This BOOM card freebie targets following directions and prepositions.
- There was an Old Lady that Swallowed a Chick No Print by Itty Bitty Speech – This no print offers a story map, sentence strips, and sequencing.
- Easter Articulation Print and Go for /l, s, r, sh, th/ by slp701 – This fun freebie includes word searches and wordplay for common articulation errors.
- Easter Themed /l/ worksheets by The SLT Scrapbook – This freebie includes 4 no prep pages for /l/ in all word positions and blends.
- Easter Idioms by Kathy Babineau – This free pack has cards twelve different idioms and an answer sheet!
- Easter Jokes by Speech2U – This is such a fun way to target multiple-meaning words, pragmatic language, articulation carryover, and fluency technique practice.
Check out these Blog posts!
Fab Five Freebies Easter by The Digital SLP – Woohoo! More freebies! Fab Five Freebies for Valentine’s: Part 1 by The Digital SLP – Even more freebies!
Easter Eggs in Speech by Crazy Speech World – Super cute ideas!
Easter Ideas by Speech and Language Kids – Check out these fun ideas! Do you know of any other amazing Easter activities or ideas that we can share with parents? If so, please share in the comments below!