With so many of us now trying to figure out the best way to provide distance-learning, I went in search of additional FREE resources that can be used in teletherapy. Check out these ten No Print/Boom Card freebies I found!
- Pizza Party by Tech N’ Talk SLPs – This freebie is a fun way to keep students engaged and to use as a motivator for student behavior.
- Get Ready for School No Print by Panda Speechie– This is a fun no print where students decide what to dress the girl in and then can describe the outfit.
- No Print Hot Cocoa Concepts by Beth Sies Creations for SLPs – You can target a variety of basic concepts with this No Print! You can also target description and sentence formation too!
- Story Starters No Print by Language Speech and Literacy – I love that this has real pictures to target narration, wh-questions, pronouns, and verbs!
- Camping Listening For Details Boom Cards by The Digital SLP – You can use this helpful boom card set to target listening for details, functions of items, and sentence formulation.
- Middle School Language Prediction No Print by The Whimsical Word– With this no print, your middle school students can target making predictions from sentences and pictures.
- Vocalic -AIR Coarticulation Sentences by GoldieTalks Speech – This fun boom card set has students completing the sentences by hanging up the shirt with the correct word. My students love creating the sentences and practicing their speech using coarticulation!
- Sentence Scramble by Alison Fors – Students work on putting sentences together correctly with this fun boom card set.
- Hah or Nah Social Skills by Jaclyn Watson – Love this! This Boom Cards set has social scenarios for students to determine if it would be appropriate to laugh or not appropriate!
- Car themed Articulation and Language Cards by Looks Like Language -Keep students engaged with this interactive boom card set that targets function, categorization, wh-questions, and the sound /r/!
20 Free No Print Resources for Teletherapy by Stacy Crouse– Woohoo! More freebies!
Free Speech Therapy Activities for Teletherapy by The Digital SLP – Love freebies!
Have you tried any of these? If so, please share in the comments below!
Want more great tips, tricks, and ideas for successful speech therapy? Subscribe to our FREE newsletter, or visit us on Instagram, Pinterest, or Facebook.