Are you always looking for something new to use with your students? I personally love using resources related to seasons, holidays, and themes. I want to help you be prepared whether you are on-site or providing services via teletherapy. Check out these ten Autumn freebies that I found.
- Build a Virtual Scarecrow – Reinforcement Fun by Tech ‘n Talk SLPs – This is a great little no print reinforcer for groups or individuals!
- Building Fall Sentences by Angie S – Perfect for our students working on basic sentence formulation and increasing MLU.
- Fall Word Searches for Articulation by Speech Therapy with Courtney Gragg– If you have students working on /r/ or /l/ or basic Autumn vocabulary, make sure you grab this!
- Fall Fun by Mrs. H’s Speech Therapy Room– This packet targets multiple meaning words, antonyms, synonyms, and following directions all with an Autumn theme!
- Making a Pumpkin Pie Non-Fiction Short Story and Language Activities by Kayla SLP– If your student is working on sequencing, story retell, wh-questions, and vocabulary building, you will not want to miss this freebie!
- How many can you name- conversation and oral expression cards by Speech Rocks – This free packet contains 30 different category cards with an Autumn theme. Great way to target carryover articulation, expressive language, pragmatic language, and fluency!
- Find it Fast Fall by Speech and Language at Home – What a fun way to target a variety of speech and language goals with this game! Perfect for mixed groups.
- Open-Ended Autumn Articulation Pages by Carien B SLT – This Autumn themed open-ended packet can be used to track articulation, language, and fluency (bumpy vs. smooth).
- Fall Festive Adjectives by Lindsey Karol – This is another great freebie that can be used to work on generalization of articulation, use of fluency techniques, and language skills.
- Fall Scavenger Hunt Boom Cards by Itty Bitty Speech – This free boom card set helps kids build basic sentences.
Looking for more ideas? Check out these blog posts!
Fall Themed Activities for Speech Therapy by Jenn Alcorn of Crazy Speech World – Super cute activities and freebies!
Fab Five Fall Freebies: Part 1 by The Digital SLP – Woohoo freebies!
Fab Five Fall Freebies: Part 2 by The Digital SLP – More freebies!
Fab Five Fall Freebies: Part 3 by The Digital SLP – Yay! Free is so helpful!